Monday, June 15, 2009

Dear YOU,

Firstly, I'mma just touch on this rumor I heard today about Nivea be enpregos with Lil Wayne's bastard seed. Ugh. she's like BM #5 or some wild shit like that. but that really grinds my gears. if you wanna know how i feel in depth then just search or scroll for my blog about Lauren London and just switch her name out for Nivea's because i feel tha EXACT same way.

But anywho, so recently, i found out that YOU are actually coming and reading my blogs to learn and update yourself on my life happenings. and well, i hope you read this one, because it's SPECIFICALLY for YOU.

Dear YOU,

Look. You really shouldn't feel tha way you do about talking to me. You care entirely TOO much about what other people think about you. Other people including MY black ass. I'm not telling you to disregard my opinions or anything stupid like that, i'm just saying that i'm just as human as you are. i'm just as fallible, fickle and susceptible to change as YOU, as anybody else that's living and breathing and unable to control everything in their lives. I'm not really certain to how high of a degree you hold me to, but please don't make your expectations of me impossible for me to live up to. i'm not superwoman, i'm not emotionless. And as much of a nigga brain people like to assume i have, i AM a FEMALE. i do female shit. i react like a female to bullshit remarks and i have FEMALE tendencies that may make it hard for YOU as a MALE to say what you have to say, or do what you think needs to be done.

I would also like to apologize to you. I really had superhuman expectations of you for a very long time, i'm almost certain it contributed to our current state of being. i'm VERY fragile and sensitive, right now but i am strong enough to know that i was wrong in that aspect and owe you a sincere apology. I apologize. I am not tha same person you met over a year ago. I am not tha same person you saw tha last time we were face to face. I am not overtly different, but i have made changes in my way of thinking and processing that just makes me look at YOU, and everything else in a different light. it's not bad. it's just different.

so, you really tryin to do this shit.

then.
let's...
"just do it."
but slowly. and effectively.
a solid foundation will create a pluthra of other opportunities.

tha love of your life,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment