Monday, June 29, 2009

Gimme whatcha GOT...

Hey, everybody!
---surprisingly i've received several emails from readers to my personal email account, [which is apparently public knowledge. :/] but anywho..i received emails from some readers commenting on how much they enjoy my blog and how entertaining it really is...

&TODAY, a friend of mine suggested that i give you guys a way to suggest topics for me to blog about or ask my opinions on certain situations, music, artists, news WHATEV... sounds like a GREAT idea to MEEE! :)

you guys can hit me up at:
ask.nikeface@gmail.com

[YES, i'm a Gmail-er now! eff Y!...lol. jking.] ---send your questions, comments, mixtapes, sneaker reviews, fashion DO's &DON'Ts [with a pretty little pic too, if you want] ...and you'll be featured on my BLOG. how exciting! lol. at least for me... :)

looking forward to hearing from yous guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment