Friday, June 26, 2009

REAL niggas don't fake tha DEAL... word.

i just want to clarify a few things for a couple fake niggas out there that thought i gave shit about what they really think about me, as a person, my sexual history or whatever else. Firstly, i know i'm a pretty ass motherfucker. i got swag out tha ass and i'm not a dumb bitch so i can hold a conversation about practically anything. i just want to acknowledge tha real niggas out there that have fucked with me, primarily because of my cool ass personality. ---i've been thru some real ass shit in my life and it has contributed to tha way i approach life and tha people in it. some people can handle real shit. some people can't. some people think they have to trick and manipulate just so that people will perceive them as this certain persona. some people are confident in themselves enough to let people know tha REAL them. that's tha people i like to keep in my circle.

i have come across SEVERAL motherfuckers in tha past couple of years that i have outwardly called my friends but never got too close to them. i may have partied, drank, discuss some personal situations with them, but they were NOT my friends. i can honestly say that there may only be about 3 ppl outside of my family that know my entire life story. i'm an open person, so many people may know bits and pieces of certain situations in my life, but that's what ppl do when they express empathy towards one another.

i'm not gonna lie. i've fucked up and let some roaches and rats in my circle and i've also lost touch with some of the most genuinely beautiful people i've ever met in my life. some i've had that opportunity to reconcile with and others i just let alone because you have to know when a person's time is up in your life. i'm still learning how to read ppl and know who i need to keep at a Dwight Howard's armlength.

Tha shit i hate tha most are tha niggas that walk around here, huffing and puffing like niggas give a shit about them. tha nigga with tha loudest bark, is tha BITCH out tha group. tha nigga walking around trying to fuck all tha girls, tha nigga that parties every night and tries to flash money around like he "got it," that's tha nigga that's really battling within himself. that's tha motherfucker who REALLY needs to go somewhere and find out what his purpose is in life. he is AFRAID. he is SCARED. he is afraid of failure, rejection, acception and love. he's just walking around trying to create a fascade of someone that he believes is better that who is REALLY is. and a person who thinks material things and money are more important than love and family is a fucking idiot. a person who believes that fucking a different girl every night and getting drunk and spending money frivolously is a man of sadness and depression.

i fuck with tha nigga that works hard. i fucks with tha nigga that takes care of his responsibilities even if that means he can't go out and club or buy need clothes and shoes for a month. or 6 months or even a year or so. a nigga that can differentiate between necessity and desire. a nigga who has confident in his abilities when NO ONE else does. a nigga who doesn't base his life on tha actions of tha next man. a nigga with some goals and accomplishments. a REAL ass nigga. a nigga who'll let you know that he don't have money for that shit. a nigga who'll appreciate a good conversation about REAL music or current events. a nigga who isn't embarassed or ashamed by his past relationships or experiences, but uses them as lessons learned and doesn't mind sharing them with another real nigga. ---it's sad that a nigga will pretend to be real until REALNESS hits his motherfucking ass in tha face then he curls up like a bitch and hides behind tha fascade that incapacitated him for all these years.

i consider myself a REAL nigga. becuz i am just want i described. in no way shape or form am i suggesting that i am a perfect human being, because there is no such thing. i'm not saying that i don't make mistakes. i'm not saying that i don't have things going in my life that people may judge me for. but i am CONFIDENTLY saying that i try my best to be as honest about things as possible. if a nigga need to talk, usually i'm there. i maintain who i am, to tha best of my abilities and adapt to certain situations and circumstances. i am who i am. i've changed my view and perpective over the years, because i've grown older, experienced more things and gained more wisdom... so if i were to redo some stages of my life with tha knowledge that i have now, then i would definitely do somethings a bit differently. but i don't harp on what has already happened. i can't change what is already done and i can't control tha actions of others.

but i just wanted to let yall REAL niggas out there know, that i appreciate yall. and if yall can't find a bitch that does, we can roll and clown all tha fake bitches. cuz they know who they are and they envy us. they will never be us, unless they learn to embrace themselves flaws and all and are willing to let others in. ---i fuck witchu...

word.

1 comment:

  1. Damn girl you just manifested all my thoughts on paper. Im that real nigga who works for his and dont have to floss in the club for somebody to see how paid i am. I works hard for everything i got. I got a son and I spends time with him every second i can. I dont drop him off to babymama and go club ,run the street, or whateva. Im about kool folk , i wear my heart on my shoulders but i dont have a problem dismissin any one from my equation. aight buu holla at me . I really liked this.

    Dedicatedpoet25

    ReplyDelete