Monday, June 1, 2009

vent session 2 - gRRrrr. something's gotta FUCKING give...

omg. so todays' JUNE 1st and i've been kinda waiting on this day for a LONG time. the reason being changed many times over the 6 months but, shit...it was STILL a day that i had marked on my fucking calendar. initially, i was gonna be moving back to georgia on this day, but shit ...yall already know that shit was a bust, and if i was being realistic, i would've known too. but it's whatev. sooo, anyway...

my most recent cause of excitement and anticipation for this day, is my first day of summer classes. my son's first day of school. and my intensive apartment hunt. because i'm a single mommy i get breaks on all these things and i was SUPERexcited about getting started. low-and be-motherfucking hold... i find out that i owe tha school like $400. but some stupid ass financial aide guy told me it was ALL paid for and that i WOULDN'T have a fucking balance. as, you ALL also know, i'm BROKE as FUCK. like seriously. i'm in a SUPERrecession within a recession! lol. but seriously, though. i don't have miscellaneous funds to just be giving to no fucking educational institution cuz they feel my family made too much money for me to need help paying for school. that's complete and utter bullshit and THIS is one of tha MAIN reasons why i believe SCHOOL IS FOR THA MOTHERFUCKING BIRRRRRRDS! like seriously. if i could find a full time job that paid decent enough, i'd quit. and work for a little while until my son got older and i would join tha fucking air force. real shit. ---actually, while yall sleeping i might join that bitch in tha fall, if i'm still this fucking pissed off about my life. but anywho...after, i find that shit out...

i get lonely cuz my baby boo boo is at motherfucking preschool making new drooly baby friends while i'm here about to pull my fucking hair out. shit. i wish i was an infant. they just be chillin. smiling. pooping. and eating. tha LIFE. sheesh. but anywho...onto my "intensive apartment search" so i'm looking up apartment complexes that assist single parents with low income. not tha projects, but tax credit housing, they get BIG ass tax breaks for letting broke people pay a certain portion of their income for rent. BUT...little did i know that EVERY motherfucker is broke. all i needed was a fucking 2 bedroom. these bitches gon either tell me they're NOT accepting applications, they don't have any vacancies or all they have are 3 and bedrooms! i'm like COME OOOOON! if yall knew my situation, living with my mom, is HELL. not like your regular run of tha mill, SATAN with horns and a pitchfork and fire and shit hell. naw, this shit is like...a fucking ...UGH! TORTURE. imagine waking up every morning with NO eyelids. and in every direction is tha SUN! and it goes down at random times but it also raises more often and more random than it sets. and EVERYTIME tha sun burns your unprotected eyeballs, someone comes by and SLAPS tha piss outta you. like ...they slap you so hard you PEE. so you're walking around trying to hide from tha sun AND you smell like piss. that's my life. everyday.

if those fucking housing people knew that, i'm ALMOST certain they'd fucking give me an apartment, furnished with a plasma TV and a fucking JACUZZI. ugh! but anyway, so now, i'm stuck. i think i might talk to my mom and see if she can pay tha rest of my shitty ass tuition. i have NO idea what i'm gonna do about tha apartment. and my baby STILL is in fucking daycare! lord, save my soul because my mind and body are sinful. =/

grRR.
i just want someone to come get us. and take us FARRR away. i think i'd like Virginia. or Texas. maybe even florida, if we find tha right part. i just want to get away from EVERYONE here. and in georgia. [except harry.] word. honestly, most of tha time mason and harry are my only motivation to get shit done. because they both give me strength and renew my faith in hardwork. but anywho...

i'm done.

vent session 2 complete.

1 comment:

  1. Shit will get better. Trust! I got into a little situation myself which i choose not to comment on but im working it out. I think betweek last year, this year and next year is gonna determine how I live the rest of my life so im just trying to get my shit together. But keep ya head up lil mama!

    I love the blog btw

    ReplyDelete