Monday, November 2, 2009

Rihanna get REAL!






Firstly, you guys KNOW I absolutely ADORE Rihanna. Like I totally would DO HER, today if she would let me. I was completely shocked and apalled when I first heard about the domestic violence incident that happened in February. I always thought that Chris Brown, Rihanna and I would make the happiest marriage EVER. I guess not now, since I'd have to whoop Chris ass for whoopin' Ri-Ri's ass...*sigh* I digress. I think they way they both handled it was great, she kept quiet while he did MAJOR MAJOR damage control with endorsements and radio stations not playing his song. I think she did the right thing but NOT speaking and letting him attempt to repair his career b/c he IS young and DUMB and definitely had a bright little future ahead of him. She came back with a response everytime he posted something then shit, it wouldn't have made a difference how many roadsides he walked or hours he volunteered with the little disabled babies in Virginia [ or whatev tha fuck he's doing..shit.] it wouldn't have mattered if she kept responding b/c all eyes would be on her & i dont think tha situation would have been diffused as quickly as it did, if she opened her sexy ass mouth. *whew*

BUT ...NOW, about 9 months after the incident, she's releasing her album on Nov. 23rd and coincidentally her ass in breaking her silence about the whole "Chris Beat My Ass" thing. She's going to be on Good Morning America on Thursday @ 7am & 20/20 on Friday Night @ 9pm. [OF COURSE, I'M GOING TO WATCH!] BUT...hmm, alterior motive/promo opt, much ass nigga? ---I mean, yeah, if she waited any later to talk about it tha year would be over and it would DEFINITELY be old news. But, to use it to promote her album. C'mon. I'm going to tell you EXACTLY who's going to buy...1)those old ass people she's performing for on that random cruise. 2) those little boppers in sororities that still think cutting off your hair on ONE side is cute. NOW, I'll tell you EXACTLY who will NOT buy that piece of crap ...1)anyone who hates autotune &voice effects 2)people who enjoy good music 3) people who pirate music &wouldn't waste a dime on someone they aren't a fan of. ---haha.

I'm just saying. Drama does equal free PROMO. but not enough for folks to buy your album. Get Real, boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment