Monday, March 9, 2009

The "Bitch" Complex

One of the things I despise more than mismatched logos, excrutiating grammatical errors and the misuse of moderately scholastic vocabulary is the attitude black women have towards one another. Or maybe it's women in general, but I've seldom seen women of other ethnicities scratching each others eyes out, stabbing each other in the back or spreading vicious rumors about one another. I have yet to meet a black women that hasn't said the phrase, "Girls just don't like me and I don't know why." ---I know because I used to be one of 'em. I've been mistaken and severely overestimated by the typical black woman, time and time again. The typical black female is a bitch &will be referred as such from now on.

Bitches have negative attitudes and always think that another bitch gives a fuck about what she's wearing, how long her hair is and whether or not tha nigga she got on her arm is worthy. It's quite sad, if you ask me. Firstly, bitches are overly LOUD, emotional and impressionable, 'tis why their attitudes are so shitty. They're severely insecure and use their bitch ass attitudes as a defense mechanism for fear that tha next female is gonna scope out her weaknesses and put them on display for tha world to see.

My response: BITCH get over yourself. A female like me does not give a fuck about what you have on. Not saying that a nigga don't trip or make jokes but I don't wake tha fuck up wondering what a bitch is gonna wear. Tha shit prob gonna be straight off the WET SEAL mannequin. &if a female like me is gonna make a spectacle of a bitch then i'mma clown something you can't change like your RACCOON eyes or your big ass spongebob ass chiclet ass teeth. Real shit. Don't have an attitude with me cuz you see me got damn out wearing what tha fuck, lookin how tha fuck and kickin it with who tha fuck I want. I'm comfortable in own skin, bitch. It took me a while to gain tha confidence I have now & a bitch's shitty ass attitude really ain gon' change tha price of soap so i'mma still wash my ass. Ya feel me?

Bitches have a complex. It's called a "Bitch's Complex." simple enough, right? The most tragic part about this complex is that most bitches that are infected pretend to be ignorant and therefore it perpetuates throughout society. I wouldn't be so bothered if bitches exhibited such behavior with ALL females but it seems that Bitches are severely intimidated by females that look like them. Bitches don't exude severe bitch complexities to white hoes, because they know that shit is fucking ignorant and a white ho (not saying ho to be degrading; I just don't know your names individually) won't react like a black female would. &...have you ever seen a bitch show her ass to an asian, indian or russian ho?

My response: see, black people as a whole are just naturally more aggressive and violatile people compared to most other races probably cuz a nigga been oppressed like a motherfucker for tha past 400 years in America. So when a nigga (not said to be degrading; it's just tha way a nigga talks...) gotdamn gets offended, tha first thing we wanna do is whoop a nigga ass. Real shit. Some people are with tha talking but if you keep running your mouth a nigga is BOUND to lay somebody tha fuck out. And since you can't argue with yourself; bitches choose to motherfucking come that a nigga that looks just like her. I mean your clothes could be expensive, your hair could be on point, your face could be a 10 and you could have a lil'summn in tha back for tha fellas & a motherfucking bitch is gon' find SOMETHING tha fuck wrong witcha. &then they gon' try to be passive aggressive and say some ol'dumb dogshit to provoke a reaction &like I said black people are always ready to fight (as a general rule) &females are competitive by nature (the ratio of men to women is fucked up, so it's survival of tha fittest, type shit) ...that combo will to spontaneously combust &somebody gon get fucked up.

I just think it's pathetic when a bitch comes at a genuine female and tries to chump her off &tha real ass female gotta talk "bitch" to tha bitch OR whoop her motherfucking ass. It perplexes me and saddens me simultaneously.

Solution: Round up all tha fucking bitches and put'em on a reservation like tha motherfucking indians.

No comments:

Post a Comment