Wednesday, March 11, 2009

nikes &shit.

as a female sneaker enthusiast, i think it's amazing how females get shafted on tha colorways. and nike has officially went nutty with the hybrids. [i mean of course i have a pair of Jordan x AF! joints, but they were not my own purchase. they were a gift & i appreciate them and wear them equally as much as my other kicks.] The crazy hype... 'tis why i went back to classic sneaker in classic colorways.




Nike Air Digs. This is the female colorway. I LOVE tha style. tha whole retro 90s bball thing is really hot to me. it's a classic. the gum sole is ridiculous and tha teal accents are magnanimous! i LOVE this shoe. &the colorway doesn't bother me so much because it's not overly pink or too feminine. i fucks wit it tha long way.





Air Force 180s. Will Smith rocked 'em on Fresh Prince a couple times. Classic colorway. Classic kicks.


No comments:

Post a Comment