Sunday, March 22, 2009

Niggas Gon' Be Niggas...

So this is some real shit. True story.
So i'm sitting in tha cafeteria of an all male historically black college in Atlanta, GA [that shall remain nameless.] watching my HoneyBunny &his friends play poker. It's his vice. I come along sort of like an alarm clock to get him to leave at an appropriate time. But anyway...so. He introduced me to them & of course I get direct eye contact. &I smile. And give tha cute "girlfriend" wave. You know tha one that's quick as fuck; so your nigga won't think that you even noticing his friends. (who all are severely below my standards; height-wise, style-wise &definitely subpar in ALLLL their faces.) ---so i'm sitting at a table to his right by myself. Eating my overly greased chicken tenders, my not so sweet tea & these amazing curly fries that were actually Cs. &I keep feeling motherfucking stares and shit. &i'm thinking it's HoneyBuns; &I try to ignore it. But then that shit starts burning my skin. Like somebody is staring tha fuck outta me &it's not HoneyBunny cuz a nigga woulda said something or some shit by now...

I look &this black ashy looking nigga's eyes are piercing my titties like an african spearing gazelle. I'm thinking in my head, if this lil fucker don't stop staring at me ...i'mma make a scene. &then tha nigga whose back is toward me ...starts fucking staring. &my HoneyBuns is still dealing his cards out; playing poker like these niggas ain thinking about penetrating all of my orafices! So now, i'm like, does this nigga see this shit? Is this shit cool? &for tha niggas that can't stop staring...nigga: is you a deaf mute motherfucker or can you speak? Like wdf?! I dunno. That gotta be some disrespectful shit. &I tell HoneyBunny what happened &he just smirked at me.

Solution: next time his friends start staring at my titts, i'mma just stick my tongue out, play with my tongue ring and mouth "don't you wish you had this shit, nigga?" then shake my finger like "no. No. Noooo."

No comments:

Post a Comment