Sunday, March 22, 2009

Funny Bitches. & not HAHA, either...

Funny how bitches like to disrespect on tha low &shit. Like a bitch'll insinuate some bullshit & in actuality the bitch wouldn't say shit about a nigga to a nigga. Real shit. That's one of the most fucked up traits about human beings. Passive aggressive cocksucking ass motherfuckers always gotta say some ol'dumb bullshit like they have oral fixations with rectums and anal leakage.

I'm just saying doe. Do a bitch a solid &grow some balls, my nigga. &I call bitches like that "my nigga" cause I keep my enemies closer than my friends. Ya feel me? A bitch gets emotionally drained when she surrounds herself in situations where she gotta be tha bigger person &got damn NOT say some ol' vans "off tha wall" type shit & really give you a reason to not like me but smile all in my motherfucking face like I owe yo'bitch ass something, my nig. Nigga if you gotta problem with the next nigga then gotdamn don't mention that nigga unless it's to that nigga. Like "...why is you thinking bout me, shawt?" "why is you saying my name so much, my nigga?" ---it's unattractive. It's unladylike. &it's fucking childish, yo. Like tha shit really irks me, my nigga. Like ...tha shit really "grinds my gears" ...i'm really ticked...i'm really cheesed tha fuck off!

I wish I was like my little sister or like my mom in this situation. Tayl would devise some ol' manipulative ass shit that make them fuck themselves without even really saying too much to tha fake fucks. My mom would just fuck them up verbally &have them in a deep fucking depression; borderline suicidal &shit. Just letting them know how shitty they are &fucking keep shit moving. Me...see, i'm trying to appease all parties involved by compromising extensively just so I can be in tha same vacinity as some fake ass people. Like mutual friends, a significant other's family or whatever, &that's real shit. I'm dead over here.

Like i'm literally rearranging my thinking &shit just so I won't just say some disrespectful ass shit &hurt a motherfuckers feelings and shit. Cuz I know how it feels when tha motherfucker you think don't know shit aboutcha comes atchu with your fucking biography &shit. That shit is unsettling. It's disrespectful and hurtful like shit.

I'm tired of tha bullshit, doe. &it's like if it ain't one bitch, the it's tha next. &if it ain't tha next bitch...then it's a bitch who's trying impose her fucked up life on my already overly dramatic &eventful one. Nigga, fuck you, nigga. I'on want your negative ass vibes around me, nig. I'on want that bullshit imposing itself on my zen, nigga. Yo' fucked up perspective; knocking my balance off kilter & shit. I'm good, my nigga. Just chill.



Solution: keep my motherfucking cool &shit until a bitch addresses me specifically &directly ...then just say whatever tha fuck comes to my mind. Just go absolutely ham on them. &then roll up, nigga. Bring myself back to my motherfucking zen. My fucking peace &shit. Feed my son, put him to bed. Finish my homework. Roll up again; Fuck tha shit outta my man. Pray &go to sleep. Just...like...that...bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment