Thursday, April 2, 2009

...cool like a nigga & you can fuck her? ...shiiit, why NOT?



so, once again i must admit to unfaltering appeasement to reality TV. "For the Love of Ray J," has become one of my favorites. Not because of Ray J. He was never really appealing to me, physically or musically...but because some of the girls, i'd DATE my DAMNself and some of 'em i would kick to tha curb. i suppose it's oddly similar to sports tournaments; trying to predict who will survive each week and who is suitable for the BIG W. ---On this show, since day one, i was fucking with Chardonnay from ATL and crazy ass Danger. I depised Unique because i have a thing against FATppl and her hair is TERRIBLY annoying. like it's not an afro, but it stands on edge, it's blonde and matches her skin. UGH! Disgusting..but anyway...back to my girl Ms. CHARDONNAY. I fucked with her because she reminded me a lot of myself, in more ways than one. Our similarities have brought me to question the male species ONCE AGAIN!


Ray J eliminated her because she was "too cool;" she was "too much like a homie." but i'm thinking why wouldn't you want a girl like that? i've gotten that SO many times. if you take the less physical route and actually get to know someone before you have sex with them [which i think is as equally important as common interests and compatible personalities] ---it seems that if you are "too cool;" that he can't make that commitment to take things to tha next level. i think that would be the IDEAL partner. A girl that you can kick it with, without stress and drama; take her around your homeboys and she can just shoot tha shit with ALL of you; party, drink, smoke, she's down for WHATEVER without much complaint ANNNNNND you can FUCK her ...nigga, why tha fuck NOT? ---i mean i'm not tha baddest bitch on tha block but damnit, i'm not a BUCKET. [bucket; noun- an ugly female who may have other attractive physical qualities that do not include her face and she would be more appealing if she had a BUCKET over her head.] I'm not exactly LOW maintanence but i'm easily satisfied and entertained. I'm knowledgable about a lot of things so conversation wouldn't be difficult on MY end ...Fellas, tell me something. Let me KNOW something. WHY would you not want a chick like that? is it something personal?


solution: if it's something personal, then let a BITCH know, nigga. I could be doing something else.


shouts to CHARDONNAY.

3 comments:

  1. word i agree with you...ill take a chick like that anyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a chick like that...lol

    But I don't know Dani... I thought that was what people were suppose to look for in a mate. A BEST FRIEND

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you, gabe!

    some of us aren't so priviledged!
    =P

    ReplyDelete