Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nikeface Confesses...DISABLEDppl freak me out.

BLAH. i must admit things are becoming more real for me everyday. i woke up this morning feeling damn good. like it's a brand new motherfucking day for Dani Nikeface. AND i've committed to making major changes in my everyday-atude toward people. I was always one to call someone out. Like if you thought you were tha shit and you walked past me, i'd be like,"...bitch, please. you got that POLO from Marshalls and it's from 2 Springs ago, you simply unfashionable mediocre individual." ---but NOW, i kinda pledged to be a nicer, gentler person. or something of that nature.

but anywho. so with thisnew attitude, i go into tha motherfucking WALMART on Rivers Ave. [norff chuck, if e ain know!]---so i go in this bitch, going to get mason some diapers and shit. milk. oreos [regular. fuck that 'double stuf' bullshit]---&some other shit. to get me through tha week until i stumble onto some more money or get my gotDAMN food stamps. [which i will be selling. 75 for tha 50. hit me up if you trying to shop &eat good, niggas.] ---anywho. so...you know how they either got tha fucking old ass motherfuckers as the greeters or tha ppl in tha damn wheelchairs who got tha motherfucking audacity to check my gotDAMN receipt when i leave. like "...bitch, if i was stealing from tha motherfucking WALMART niggas, an old ass great grandma and a motherfucker with MS is a 5mph electric scooter is NOT gonna catch my YOUNG, able bodied ASS!" wdf? ...so anyway. i'm leaving tha store like..."aight, i'm done" &shit.

&this bitch ass disabled person was like "aight, can i see your receipt." i'm like, "i'on got one...these are WIC items." this bitch nigga gon' RADIO somebody. &he was one of those disabled people tha bib and tha crusty ass mouth, [i know i shouldn't be talking shit. but FUCK, he pissed me OFF. &freaked me out.] he's like, "ma'am. i need you to step aside and wait on LOSS prevention to check your bag." i'm like...yo! this lil' wheelchair nigga is FREAKING me out. tha time that i DON'T take some fucking candy or a lil'bottle of juice from tha fucking WALMART a disabled greeter wants to gotDAMN lock me up. ---he really scared me. so i'm thinking i can't even make a fucking scene, cuz this nigga is disabled. yall know how i am, i'll be ready to show my blackASSness when i feel disrespected, but i woke up with a new attitude and good news so...i was thinking how would tha new Dani Nikeface approach this situation...

solution: i kept walking like this disabled ass wasn't talking to me. i look at him like he was a toddler and didn't know what he was talking about. i know i didn't steal anything. how tha fuck yall gon let me walk out with a box of 96 size 3 PAMPERS flexdry diapers. yall some dumb niggas if yall A) thought i would steal 'em like that. i'd just take ALL of 'em out tha box &put 'em in my NIFTY ass nikebag. &B) thought yall would catch me if i was shoplifting! gaaah. walmart & disabled thugs are an outrage. i'm going to target from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment