Saturday, October 10, 2009

To You:

yeah, so i wrote these pieces a WHILE ago... &i finally found them.

F'n C's: Ode to a Good Man

I Flirted with tha wrong guy &caught feelingsFeelings that had me feeling that i probably shouldn't feel him. So i'm feverishly fiendin for a fella less apealing but I couldn't quite find anyone with that more than friends feeling.

So.

My head is in tha clouds contemplating cautiously about my cuncubine aquaintance that I can't seem to leave. Quoting common cases. Occurring oh too commonly;"be cautious &careful. Consider cancelling him oh so casually."

But...That fucking familiar feeling keeps following me around. This nigga gotta figga...that I've never fucking found. Once again, i'm finding myself; fuckin w/ a "friend"...if I could just find a worthy fella; i'd do less fondling w/ him.

Yet.

He continuously captures me. Catching every cue. Slipping in my comfort zone, "girl, what'd i'd do to you!" I reply "i'm coming." i'm cumming. Came. But, No consequences came.

So.

I'm still flirting with tha wrong guy. Feelings feeling free. Feverishly fiending for his fingertips on me. Fuck. I'm falling for this guy; &he's been fell for me. But I can't fuck with this normal guy cuz he's too good for me.

...made me sing like Beyonce (this one was literally copied &pasted from fbook...)

Friday, April 3, 2009 at 1:17am Edit Note Delete
Uploaded via Facebook Mobile

*so i've found a NEW muse [no offense to my past muses]. everytime I get tha urge, I just whip out "mandy" [my pda] &begin to type. ---but since mase spit up on my phone my "p" & "o" keys don't work. 'tis why I used zeros instead. how am I making o- & p- words now, you ask? 3 words. TOUCH SCREEN, BITCH! but using keyboard is faster... anywho, my muse shall remain unidentified out of respect for my past muses &for tha sake of gigantic male egos that think this poem is about them...* ENJOY!

He whispers sweet n0things;while he ainSAYIN n0thing but he's breathing s0 deep I can feel him thru tha ph0ne.

My s0ul smiles s0 wide. &I d0n't kn0w why but it's c00l cuz y0u're c00l and I can dig it cuz y0u're y0u.

A sm00th 0perat0r, n0 criminal intent but y0u're stealing my heart &it's been well w0rth tha wait.

Never have I ever th0ught I c0uld feel again, tha way I d0, t0 say I d0 t0 y0u, f0r y0u i'm made.

str0ng. l0ng deep sex. Deep c0nv0. str0ng heart. Beat chest. A king, a man. My man tha king, I feel y0ur heart. I hear it sing. t0 me. Thru me y0ur light shines bright ...n0t t0 s0und like her;

but y0ur hal00..00..00...

y0u

Are

My

saving

Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment