Monday, May 25, 2009

Email Response.



so some of you have emailed me; wondering what my current status is, since i vented all over that ass a couple blog posts ago. ---well, honestly, i'm still in my break up process. it's going to take a while before i become seriously involved with someone else and sadly, i'm still in tha stage where i could completely RENIG and go back to ...him. so, to answer your question 'friend', i'm just kicking it really. more so with this guy whom shall be referred to as "Swee'TY'". he's such a sweetheart, such a nice guy and i've known him since forever. really, tha second grade. i moved and we grew up and lived lives separately and VERY far apart but something drew us to find each other and we're enjoying each other's company.

i'll explain to you, like i explained to him and my new friend 'St. Stephen.' Dating me, or whatever you want to call it, is very much DIFFERENT from trying to get with a regular, ol' run of tha mill, single 21 year old. not just because i'm so 'luxuriously lavish' or because my attitude toward certain people, places and things just aren't 'average.' ---it's more so because of my son and the responsibilities and obligations i have to him. i can't just have any ol' FINE ass, TALL ass, sexy ass nigga hanging around my kid. you gotta be respectful, responsible and be able to get along with him. don't get it twisted, he already has a father, and though, he's not so much in tha picture right now, i'm not in a rush to replace him with anyone. i'm not looking for a father for my son, i'm not LOOKING for anything, period. BUT...

actually BEING with me, considering yourself in some sort of relationship with me, you're gonna have to get past tha lil'man that'll always be number one to me. lol. &not to scare you guys but he's pretty savage, so he will slap you off. trust. he did it to my aunt in church. MIXX.


but anywho. that's my relationship status update for that rather surprising emailer.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment