Monday, May 4, 2009

SPRINT over to your local mobile phone service provider...

yeah. so if yall was trying to txt me, or call me anytime between 3:00AM and 11:30AM ---you would have kindly gotten redirected to a previously recorded man's voice that basically told you that my phone was politely turned off. LOL. BUT---me being tha resourceful and intelligent female that i am ...i quickly logged onto my SPRINT account and chatted with an idiotic customer service rep, that didn't help me in tha least bit...that BITCH. then i called customer service and finagled my way into a $140 increase on my spending limit [which is ALREADY $300.] don't ask. well, actually it's because i have two phone lines on my account. =) ---but anywho... so i'm BACK in business until ...i incurr $140 worth of charges on my account. which isn't impossible because apparently my mom is using 411 like it's FREE. &it's NOT. geez ...


anywho.
yall can hit tha cell now. =)


PS. i love sprint! fuck verizon's cool ass innovative ass phones! [tha rest of tha phone companies are severely subpar compared to sprint! ...word.]


mixx.

No comments:

Post a Comment