Sunday, May 24, 2009

out with tha guys!


firstly, shouts to my nigga Joe. mixx.
lmao. soo, it was his bday this weekend and we decided to FINALLY take each other up on our neverending offers to go out. and well, gotDAMNit ...we went out alright. if you know anything about Downtown Charleston, it's like white tourist/college student central, especially in tha warm, summer months. and me, having tha awesomest figure that i have, it's often that i attract white guys in bars, clubs and random stores along King and Market St. Anywho...

we decided to hit up Wet Willie's and we all [joe. kev. me.] took shots of 'grandma' which is some brown liquor. &if yeen know, i REALLY don't do brown. but anywho...'Call-A-Cab' is my drink at this particular location because i don't need a big ass retarded ass cup OR do i need very many drinks AFTER my first medium sized one to feel good. I wasn't getting drunk because I was SUPPOSED to be tha DD. lol. [shut up, joe!] anywhoooo... so we continue to drink and this REALLY crappy cover band starts to play songs from Guitar Hero and i start to jam out. And this is when the white guys love black girls thing comes in...

i'm shaking my lil'tooter and what do i see behind me, some weirdo white guys trying to do some rock/jig behind me. ugh! BACK to tha BAR...at tha bar joe was being tha personable guy that he loves to be and starts a convo with this REALLY drunk guy who was going to a wedding tha next day. a REAALLLY cute white guy walks up to be and says..."is that tha bartender?" i was like, "who that drunk guy? no. tha bartender is behind tha bar, silly." he then looks at me and gets REALLY close and starts grabbing on my ass..& i'm like "what do you need?" he's like, "i forgot! i dunno. but you're sexy..." and he starts caressing my back. i'm like this IS a cute ass white boy! and cute ass boys sho' do love some DANI. so as i'm about to continue flirting kev pulls me away. outside. with tha GOONS. great.

OFF to PURPLE TREE.
on tha way, i see some white guys that are gawking and starring and i'm wondering what it is about me that attracts them. my bubbly personality, or my white girl jugs! lol. i think it's tha jugs. oh well. anywho. so we're at purple tree and somehow joe finagles us in with little to no complaints and it's CERTAINLY on and popping ...get up stairs...
Phillipino guy grabs my ass. i dance. =)
White guy gets super crunk behind me. then grabs my ass. i dance.
head to tha bar...there's something about alcohol that makes me want to show everyone my tongue ring. [call me a tease, i don't care. you can suck me off, properly. thank you!] so of course, we're back on tha dancefloor. jiggin. jammin. and partying hard. MORE white guys. MORE dancing. good times with tha goons.

a must do again.
next time, i'll wear panties.

woooooop! pce.

No comments:

Post a Comment